From Monday 19th July
– Bookings will still be very much encouraged as we approach the summer period. Walk in guests will be accepted where possible.
– Masks will be encouraged while moving around inside but not mandatory.
– Hand sanitiser will still be available at entrance points.
– We will remain to greet you from our front gate/door and show you to your table.
– Full table service will still be available inside and outside.
– Children are to remain seated at the table unless using the toilet when they must be accompanied by an adult. Dogs to remain on leads.
– Capacity will remain the same, tables will remain a 1m plus distancing between others.
We will have a 12 person maximum per booking. If you are looking to book for more people please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your request.
– Parties of more than 10 guests will be required to pre-order and pay a £10 per person (£5 per child) deposit via our website.
– We will still be operating ‘cash-less’ so card or contact-less payments only.
– We will continue with the increased ventilation by propping doors/windows open where possible.
– We will also be continuing with our enhanced cleaning regime throughout.
– NHS track & trace will still be accessible for those who wish to track their visit via the NHS app.