Book your table
Booking a table
Booking is easy. You can call us on 01425 652 244 with your enquiry or use the form below.
Alternatively, send a text or use WhatsApp on 07818040908.
We ask for your patience and co-operation as we adjust to our ‘New Normal.’
We will be operating as we did back in July last year when we reopened. We ask for your patience and co-operation to keep our customers and teams safe while visiting.
- Booking are essential.
- Temperature check on arrival.
- Face coverings required until seated – unless exempt.
- Hand sanitising stations located on entry and around the premises.
- Track & Trace/ NHS COVID-19 app required from every adult in the party.
- Payments via card or contact-less only, no cash accepted.
- Full table service – I know we all want to stand at the bar, but not yet.
- Toilets will be open via the outside side door and operating a strict one-in-one-out system.
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment available on request.
Meeting friends and family – outdoors
You can now meet up outdoors at a pub with friends and family you do not live with, either:
- in a group of up to 6 people (rule of 6) from any number of households (but children of all ages count towards the limit of 6)
- in a group of any size from up to two households (each household can include an existing support bubble*, if eligible)
*If you’re in a support bubble – If you are eligible to form a support bubble, you and your support bubble count as one household towards the limit of 2 households when meeting others outdoors. This means, for example, that you and your support bubble can meet with another household, even if the group is more than 6 people.